Planning on ramping up your customer experience in the coming year? We’ve compiled our ten favorite customer service tips from the past year to help you hit the ground running!
- The Ruby Service Pyramid. This blueprint is the perfect place to start! Many businesses have great products and may even deliver on their promises, but is your company reaching customers at an emotional level? Use The Ruby Service Pyramid as a guide to gain loyal customers who tell their friends about your business.
- What’s the Secret to Ruby’s Award-Winning Culture? Learn about the three driving forces behind our wow-worthy virtual receptionist service.
- What Does Happiness Have to Do with Customer Service? Fostering happiness at work isn’t just good karma; it’s good for your customers and your bottom line.
- How Making Meaningful Connections Can Radically Improve Your Sales Process. Connecting with prospects on a personal level helps you enjoy your job more and impacts your sales rate as well — win-win!
- How Answering Your Own Phone Can Hurt Your Brand. A phone call is often the first interaction a new client will have with your business. What kind of impression are you making?
- Set Your Company Apart with a Great Telephone Greeting. Once you know who will be answering your phone, craft a WOW-worthy greeting that will start every conversation on the right foot!
- How to Create a WOW Conference Room. If you have visitors to your office, your conference room is a touchpoint that can inspire massive trust in your clients. Anticipate your guests’ needs with these four easy steps.
- Is Your Call Transfer Style Losing You Business? Does your receptionist give callers the third degree? Choose the best call transfer style for your business by putting yourself in your customers’ shoes.
- How to Be More East Coast When You’re West Coast. Pace, tone, and rhythm in speech can be just as important as the words you use.
- How to End a Phone Call. In this article, we’ll share some of our tried-and-true tricks for ending calls the right way.
How are you going to WOW your clients this new year?