What does your schedule look like? Do you have availability in the evening? Are there have any earlier slots available? What times are best for you?
If these kinds of questions drive you bonkers, you’re not alone. Businesses and professionals of all kinds lose untold hours every week arranging appointments and coordinating schedules.
Even supposedly quick scheduling conversations add up. Every interruption in your day can take up to 25 minutes to recover from. That’s right—when someone pops up on your phone or in your inbox to ask about your calendar, they might have used 25 minutes that you didn’t have to spare.
Your time is precious. Their time is precious. Don’t waste any more of that precious time scheduling appointments. Let Ruby handle it for you, 24/7/365.
Enjoy smarter scheduling with Ruby.
Ruby has expanded our scheduling capabilities to support a broad range of requests, across any platform that meets our guidelines. When people call your business, our friendly virtual receptionists are happy to schedule appointments on their behalf.
We work with your preferred calendaring system through your website, so you’re never double-booked. There’s no handholding required—and no additional cost to you!
Scheduling appointments with Ruby is easy when:
- We can link directly to your calendar.
- All required fields are clearly marked.
- The time zone is locked or easily adjustable.
- You have fewer than eight different appointment types.
- There aren’t any pop-ups that block the ability to schedule an appointment.
- Users aren’t required to accept terms and conditions or create an account in order to schedule an appointment.
- Your scheduling tool doesn’t collect social security or credit card numbers. Additionally, there’s no complex verification process or CAPTCHA required—a simple “I’m not a robot” checkbox works just fine.
(By the way, if you’re a covered entity, Ruby can support HIPAA compliance.)
For more information, review the checklist.
Have questions about incorporating scheduling into your Ruby service? Reach out to us—we’re happy to help!
For a full list of everything you get when you sign up for Ruby, visit our plans and pricing page.