While legal firms can be as diverse as the lawyers who founded them, when it comes to size, location, specialty, and more, nearly all share a common goal — the desire for growth.
So how can law practices ensure growth by increasing their revenues and expanding their client bases?
We answer this question in our recorded webinar by looking at:
- The state of the legal industry
- Expectations of today’s legal clients
- Three focus areas that deliver consistent growth
- Tips for maximizing efficiency to increase revenue
- Ways to increase conversions and expand your client base
- How to retain existing clients and turn them into referrals
- Ruby is 24/7/365 for virtual receptionist and live chat